|Great Aunt Claudette|
The girls started a list even as they discussed how they hated lists. Make the goals reasonable and don't feel guilty. These are not resolutions, they are goals. The main difference is that a goal is something you are working toward, not an absolute change
1. Sew a little bit every day, even if it is only a 2" seam.
2. Hug the puppies. They always make you feel better.
3. Bring lunch more often than not. You feel better and eat better.
4. Don't let friends slip away. You need them and they need you.
5. Try something new every month, a new technique or activity.
6. Check out new topics that have interested you.
7. Don't be afraid to take the risk.
"I think that's enough for a lifetime Martha. You could put everything you wanted to change about yourself on this list and then you wouldn't do any of them."
Happy New Year!